Day 26: 2018/05/22
Today’s Topic: SuperLearner
Today’s Progress: more STVM games. Going through training schedule.
Thoughts: One of the most difficult things I found for super learning program is the lack of “training schedule”. There’s a PDF syllabus that’s provided by Jon Levi, but then it’s a syllabus, it’s not a training schedule guide. When the syllabus says “try the SVTM” game for 10 minutes, should I do it 10+ minutes? 20+ minutes? Should I do it daily? Every other day? This is one of the most difficult parts for me.
- You do need at least 3 hours of training per week. Please do not exercise more than 15 hours per week.
- blog with good subjects.
- Train SVTM daily for 15 min.
- Week 1: Proposed daily training:
- Additional training games:
- Spot the difference games improve your concentration and focus. Another variation of the same game here. (with a lot more games here!)
- This fun game will train you to remember markers with many details.
- Standard memory games are also important.
Some freestyle training here and here.
No timing on these games. It is very important to have fun.
- Target: You will know you are ready to move on when you can create visual markers with ease and want to practice the skill on real things.
- Practice when you travel.
Link to work: N/A